Friday, May 10, 2013

Top Ten Most Awesome Things Said to Me in 2011

I just uncovered this draft of a blog post from January 4th, 2012.  I had hopes to write down more things, because several people said some really hilarious things to me in 2011, but I guess I never got there.  Oh well... these made me laugh so here, have a laugh too!



Top Ten Most Awesome Things Said to Me in 2011

You've turned into such a snob since you started this pastry program.
Me: What's your point?  We still need stuff other than powdered sugar... 

If I'm going to continue hanging out with you I'm gonna need to start running or some other form of exercise on a regular basis... Can I have another brownie?

You aren't procrastinating. You are saving work for when you are older, therefore, more wise.

So, you're a nanny, a librarian, a baker, and a bookkeeper? Is there anything you don't do???
Me: Not really, I'm a Jenn of all trades.

Discussing my previous job with one of the chefs at school...
Chef: Wait, you have a masters degree???  What the hell are you doing here?!?!

I can't do lunch that week.  I'll be stuck in interviews trying to hire mythical interns.


xoxo,

jennifree

No comments:

Post a Comment