Friday, January 6, 2012

A Jenn Adventure: 2011 Christmas Crafts!

I was going to do one final blog before the end of 2011 and it didn't happen.  I started it but then never opened my computer again to finish.  Heh...  such is life.  ;-)

Anyway, here are some bits and pieces from that post.  Mainly, I just wanted to share some crafty stuff I had worked on for Christmas.  So....


For Christmas, my sis asked me to make some hair clips for her nieces.  I didn't post them on Twitter or FB b/c I'm friends with my sister's sis-in-law.  I didn't want to ruin the surprise!  And then... I forgot.  But now, I'm crazy excited about them again so here they are!!!


Grayce




Olive




Eilea











Pretty cute, huh?  I'm so stinkin' proud of those hair clips!  They were a ton of fun to make too.  If you need/want one, let me know!  



Other crafts, I knitted a lot of dish rags for family this year.  Wait, scratch that, I intended to knit a lot for family but really I only made 4.  I still have some I need to make...  I lurve knitting.  I like how I can knit and pay attention to other things at the same time.  As long as I'm not drunk knitting, things turn out great!  ;-)  


And I have no idea what's going on with the spacing of this post!  I think the pictures are wiggin' it out.  ;-)  Happy 2012 Crafting!


xoxo,
~jennifree

No comments:

Post a Comment